2000FUN論壇

搜索
2000FUN論壇 綜合論壇 IRIS 瞳光Online 《IRIS瞳光》貼圖及影片區 Apple MacBook Air 11.6" Display Intel Core i5 4GB Me ...
查看: 1003|回覆: 0
go

Apple MacBook Air 11.6" Display Intel Core i5 4GB Memory 128GB Flash Storag [複製鏈接]

UID
帖子
積分
Good
註冊時間
14-8-10 
在線時間
0 小時 
1#
發表於 14-8-11 10:36 AM |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
this product is available for sale with no tax through, purchase to visit  w w w.padsell.c o m

Specs:

Details:

Description:

Warranty Terms - Parts

1 year limited

Warranty Terms - Labor

1 year limited

Height

0.68 inches

Width

11.8 inches

Depth

7.56 inches

Weight

2.38 pounds

Processor Brand

Intel®

Processor

Intel® 4th Generation Core™ i5

(Also known as the CPU). The part of the computer that interprets and executes instructions. Think of it as the brain of the computer.

Processor Speed

1.4GHz (with Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz)

How fast a computer processor carries out instructions. In general, faster is better, but processor speeds across brands may not be equivalent (i.e., a 3.0GHz AMD processor may not be the same speed as a 3.0GHz Intel processor).

Display Type

HD LED glossy (1366 x 768)

Technology used to display text and images on the screen. Computer monitors, notebook computers, mobile DVD players and other devices typically use LCD (flat-panel liquid crystal displays) screens.

Screen Size (Measured Diagonally)

11.6"

Size of the screen, in inches, measured diagonally from corner to corner.

System Memory (RAM)

4GB

The memory a computer uses to run its operating system, applications and active data files. Greater amounts of RAM improve speed and enable more applications to run at once.

System Memory (RAM) Expandable To

Nonexpandable

Maximum amount of memory a computer can support (as opposed to the amount that comes preinstalled).

Type of Memory (RAM)

LPDDR3

Hard Drive Type

Flash SSD

Hard drives are classified based on the interface they use to connect to a computer. Common interfaces for internal hard drives include EIDE, PATA (also known as, ATA and IDE), SATA and SCSI. Common interfaces for external hard drives include USB 2.0, FireWire and eSATA.

Computer Hard Drive Size

128GB

Capacity for storing programs, photos, video, music and other electronic
‹ 上一主題|下一主題

聯絡我們|Archiver| 2000FUN論壇

SERVER: 2 GMT+8, 24-4-25 07:43 PM , Processed in 0.028637 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.

Sponsor:迷你倉 , 網頁寄存